Work in Iowa STEM Jobs

Job Information

Robert Half International Tech Lead in West Des Moines, Iowa

Description

Looking to take the next step in your career as a Tech Lead?! Then keep reading as Robert Half Technology has the opportunity you have been waiting for!

This is a Full Stack Tech Lead role with one of our premier clients in the Des Moines area suburbs, up to 115k depending on years of experience PLUS awesome perks! 100% Remote even post COVID-19!!!

You will be challenged and engaged in this Agile environment where you'll get to see the direct impact of your work due to the company size and nature of the work. NOT FINANCIAL SERVICES!!! This is a unique Tech Lead opportunity with one of the metro’s best kept secrets!

As the Tech Lead, you will spend about 25% of the time leading and the other 75% coding in C#.Net, .Net Core, SQL and React. Any reporting experience (best practices, how to build reports, leveraging existing data sets etc.) and/or experience with Azure is a plus, although not required.

Exceptional communication is a must as professional, yet personable soft skills are required to effectively communicate to senior management on down. As the Tech Lead, you will lead and drive all .NET and React projects in an Agile environment. This company is looking for a Tech Lead with a passion for both software development and mentoring other devs!

Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration!

Requirements

· At least two years of formal Tech Lead experience

· 3+ years of experience working with C#.Net, SQL, and REACT

· The ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments

· We are particularly looking for a Tech Lead experienced in full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)

· Exceptional communication skills

Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.

Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.

When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.

Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.

© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to Robert Half’s Terms of Use (www.roberthalf.com/terms-of-use).

DirectEmployers