Robert Half International Systems Administrator in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
Robert Half Technology is looking for a driven Systems Administrator who possesses a terrific knowledge of networking and load-balancing to join a growing, dynamic team. This role could be perfect for you if you are a proficient problem solver with a strong sense of ownership. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Systems Administrator position is a chance to grow your skills in West Des Moines, Iowa. Submit yourself for consideration by applying today.
What you get to do every day:
Influence and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
Assist with planning service capacity, forecasting demand, analyzing software performance, and tuning systems
Sustain servers, load-balancers, and data storage found in various places
The Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Specialist works as an integral part of the Infrastructure Team in supporting the organization with day-to-day endpoint administration. The primary responsibilities of this position will be patch management, client imaging, inventory/reporting, and application deployments through MECM / In-Tune. This individual will also be required to deploy and implement enhancements that will improve the reliability, maintainability, and performance of the systems.
· Collaborate with Help Desk and Infrastructure teams to deliver automated desktop deployment tools and processes.
· Maintain and enhance the MECM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager) environment to support modern desktop management co-management with In-tune.
· Create, test and deploy software packages for scheduled or on demand distribution.
· Build complex and dynamic collections, queries and reports as required.
· Apply new concepts, practices, technology and procedures.
· Provides resolutions for challenging technical issues relating to the MECM Client.
· Maintains and upgrades automated scripts for non-Microsoft application products.
· Performs root cause analysis by utilizing problem determination and analytical skills relating to applications, access, connectivity, security, database, mobile devices, and others.
· Creates and modifies knowledge base articles and technical documentation as needed.
· Assists, as needed, with Support Requests submitted through established support channels.
· Troubleshoot Windows 10 devices as well as Windows Servers 2012 and above.
Work Experience Requirements:
· Strong experience in on prem AD and Azure AD
· Well versed in PowerShell scripting, creation and configuration of installation of packages.
· Strong experience in MECM / In-tune
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· IT security knowledge
· Available to work a flexible work schedule, including afterhours and weekends.
· Experience in designing, building, and deploying MECM within a complex enterprise-wide environment.
· Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
· Attention to details and well organized is a must.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: WEST DES MOINES, IA
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01500-0011689899
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs