Hy-Vee Food Stores Software Engineer-CRM - Full Time in West Des Moines, Iowa
We’re looking for geniuses. Dreamers. Inventors. Innovators. People with the will to get stuff done. Doers who’ll rip an idea out of thin air. Make it a reality. Own it.And amaze their peers. Sound like you? Welcome home.
As a Software Engineer, CRM, you will be a member of the Hy-Vee’s new CRM delivery team following an agile delivery cadence. Your primary focus is to help us integrate our new CRM platform within our existing systems. You will work in a hybrid cloud environment helping to build our core platform infrastructure that hundreds of client applications will consume. We are looking for people who can not only be great individual contributors, but also pair program and mentor other engineers.
• Enable system integration that also helps achieve a great developer experience
• Pair with other team members to cross-pollinate ideas and skills
• Champion code quality, maintainability, and reliability
• Find and address performance issues
• Take features from conception to final production deployment
• Contribute heavily to user story definition that takes our technology stack into consideration, but also continue to push the bounds of what is possible
• Production experience implementing RESTful APIs
• Production experience with a variety of data storage systems such as PostgreSQL, Mongo, and Elasticsearch
• Demonstrable grasp of software design patterns such as Singleton and Facade
• Demonstrable grasp of logical data modeling techniques (ex. entity relationship diagrams)
• Strong understanding of event-oriented software architectures
A Strong Candidate Will Also Have:
• Experience with using CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI, and Drone
• Production experience with OAuth and Identity Provider integration
• Degree level qualifications in a technical related subject
• Demonstrable knowledge of secure programming techniques
• Experience building cloud-native applications (kubernetes, docker swarm, etc.)
• Experience with test driven design and general automation
may be filled at a lower or higher level depending on experience.*
About Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. is an employee-owned grocery store chain with more than 240 retail stores and over 80,000 employees. With sales of more than $10 billion, Hy-Vee ranks among the top 25 supermarket chains and the top 50 private companies in the United States. Its slogan, “A Helpful Smile in Every Aisle,” expresses the foundation of the company’s operating philosophy.
Visit firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or https://innovate.hy-vee.com to learn about all the exciting things our IT organization does!