Robert Half Public Staff Accountant in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
Description • REQUIRES prior insurance background of at least 2+Years • Management experience is a definite plus • Performs complex accounting tasks including reconciliations, journal entries, data analysis and financial reporting.
• Improve Process Documentation
• Notifies management of outstanding accounting items; assists with research and maintains proper documentation:
• Backs up other positions and performs other duties as assigned with-in the accounting unit.
• Performs analysis and reconciliations of complex balance sheet accounts.
• Researches and reports variances in the account reconciliation reporting.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of month and quarter close activities.
• Assist in completion of quarterly controls.
• Provides day-to-day support and administration of the organizations’ reinsurance accounting functions. Requirements Account Analysis, Account Analysis
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs