Robert Half International Operations Analyst in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
Accountemps is working with a thriving company in the Banking industry to find a skilled Operations Analyst. Your duties would include conducting financial modeling on various financial products, as well as measuring, analyzing and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, you're a good fit for this position. They will also advise management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and prepare reports for management. This Financial Analyst role is a short-term temporary employment opportunity in the West Des Moines, Iowa, area.
• Researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics
• Under general supervision, creates and maintains databases, developing and performing queries both independently and at direction of management
• Define user requirements, perform user acceptance testing and/or troubleshoot systems-related operational issues
• Assist ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts, manage small projects and/or small segments of larger projects
• Develop and implement policies, procedures and training materials to assure compliance with government regulations and to maximize efficiency and customer service
• 2+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: quality assurance; operations; loan documentation; loan servicing; or underwriting.
• Strong communication skills over phone and email
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
• Exceptional attention to detail skills
Please submit your resume to Cathy.Rebeck@roberthalf.com for immediate consideration!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $16.63 - $19.25 / Hourly
Location: WEST DES MOINES, IA
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-0011379530
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs