Hy-Vee Food Stores IT- Digital Content Intern Summer 2021 - Part Time in West Des Moines, Iowa
Digital Content Intern
We're looking for geniuses. Dreamers. Inventors. Innovators. People with the will to get stuff done. Doers who'll rip an idea out of thin air. Make it a reality. Own it. And amaze their peers. Sound like you? Welcome home.
Qualified candidates will be a member of the marketing team assisting with the daily execution of the company's online content and web properties.
· Publishes, maintains and revises website content on websites and applications.
· Maintains graphics, files and directories for use on digital properties.
· Creates original content with necessary keywords, titles, tags and descriptions.
· Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
· Participates in department and team meetings.
· Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· General knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience with a website CMS.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and task management ability.
· Ability to identify problems, develop and execute solutions.
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner; team player.
· Ability to interact with basic computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet and email applications, as well as job-specific programs.
About Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. is an employee-owned corporation operating more than 265 retail stores across eight Midwestern states with sales of $10 billion annually. The supermarket chain is synonymous with quality, variety, convenience, healthy lifestyles, culinary expertise and superior customer service. Hy-Vee ranks in the Top 1- Most Trusted Brands and has been named one of America’s Top 5 favorite grocery stores. The company’s more than 85,000 employees provide “A Helpful Smile in Every Aisle” to customers every day. For additional information, visit
Visit to apply today and learn about all the exciting things our IT organization does!