Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa Hospital Operator/Telecom Attendant in Waterloo, Iowa
Provides high level telecommunications customer service for MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
Requires the ability to read, write and understand the English language, and communicate effectively with patients, visitors, staff and physicians while performing their job duties.
Minimum 2 years customer service/phone experience strongly preferred. Experience with medical terminology or in a medical setting preferred.
- Intermediate language, basic math, intermediate reasoning ability.
- Personal computer, software, database.
- Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to comprehend and follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to work with a large degree of independence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled