UnityPoint Health Supply Tech II - Days in Sioux City, Iowa
This position performs essential Supply Chain functions and has demonstrated mastery of Supply Tech I competencies. Primary focus is on replenishing supply closets (PARs) and ordering supplies for clinical departments. Uses the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to properly order supplies, print labels, maintain PARs, replenish specialty carts and respond to stat requests.
7A - 3P every other weekend/holiday
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance and programs to help save for the future, such as 401(k) and Health Savings Account (HAS).
Personal Growth & Development: Learning, career opportunities and other experiences that support professional and personal growth.
Well-Being: Programs, activities and resources designed to enhance physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Recognition: The formal and informal ways to appreciate and celebrate each other.
Purpose: The meaningful connection between our daily work, team members, patients and the communities we serve.
Our team members are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve. Every day we strive to live out our vision statement of “Best outcome every patient every time” through living out our FOCUS values of Foster Unity, Own the Moment, Champion Excellence, and Seize Opportunities.
At UnityPoint Health, we provide care in nine regions throughout Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin. As the nation’s fourth largest nondenominational health system in America, UnityPoint Health keeps people at the center of all we do. We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our team. You'll find opportunities for every sized dream.
Want to know about our culture and benefits? Click here to find out more: https://uphtotalrewards.com/.
Ordering and PAR Maintenance
• Responsible for accurate and timely PAR counts
• Creates accurate counts and reports irregularities – i.e. increased or decreased usage.
• Identifies and implements PAR efficiencies – i.e. quantities, organization, additions, deletions
• Documents supply requests and communicates to Inventory Control / Management
• Replenishes crash carts and other specialty carts maintained by supply chain
• Inspects and processes carts appropriately
• Prioritizes carts appropriately and communicates problems
• Follows department process for issuing and delivering equipment
• Monitors equipment PARs
• Properly marks and process equipment for repair
• Checks in and puts away inventory
• Responsible for accurately documenting credits items back into inventory
• Uses system resources to locate products on PARs (IC82)
• Identifies Out Of Stocks (OOS) items to the attention of Inventory Control / Management
High School Degree or equivalent
Some College courses preferred
- 2+ Healthcare or inventory experience preferred
Attention to Detail
Medical Product Familiarity
Requisition ID: 2021-88975
Street: 2720 Stone Park Blvd
Name: 7520 UnityPoint Heath SC St Lukes
Name: Central Supply & Dispatc- SLRM
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: 7:00a - 3:00p, every other weekend, occasional holidays
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org