Avera Marshall PATIENT CARE TECH in Rock Valley, Iowa
SUMMARY: The Patient Care Tech provides patient care under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse. Assists the nursing team in maintaining the nursing unit.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Completion of 75 hour Nurse Aide Training Course required within four months of employment ( the cost of new CNA certifications will be reimbursed).
· REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Current valid Iowa Nurse Aide certification required within four months of employment.
· BLS certification required within one month of employment. The course for this certification is available in house.