Kelly Services LA10 - Semi-skilled Assembler in Paton, Iowa
Assemblers – Paton, IA
1st and 3rd shift opportunities
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for multiple full-time Skilled Assemblers to work at John Deere in Paton, Iowa. This assignment is paying $16.00/hour for 1st shift and $16.50/hour for 3rd shift.
• Performs assembly duties in accordance with pre-established labor and quality standards.
• Performs assembly as required by manufacturing processes.
• Records any product statistical measurements when required.
• Maintains a clean & organized work area.
• Repetitive stooping and bending.
• High School Education or equivalent required.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs repetitively.
• Forklift and cherry picker experience is a plus.
TERMS OF ASSIGNMENT
• Starts ASAP through March 2019. Possibility of direct hire in March 2019 based on candidate performance and client’s business needs.
• Shift Hours (training hours may be different for the first 2 weeks):
o 1st Shift: Monday - Thursday 6am - 4:30pm
o 3rd Shift: Monday - Thursday 7:30pm - 6am
• Internal Metatarsal safety shoes/boots are required for start day.
• Dress code is jeans and a t-shirt at minimum.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.