Mosaic Certified Medication Specialist - Evenings in Osceola, Iowa
If you'd like to help people with intellectual disabilities enjoy a full life, look no further.
Mosaic is looking a Certified Medication Specialist to join our mission. These are caring individuals who support people with intellectual disabilities out in the communities where we serve.
In this position you will:
- Administer routine medications to individuals in service as directed by the prescribing physician, and in accordance with state certification, company policy and CMA standards
- Train and assist people served in various aspects of activities of daily living
- Ensure services meet quality standards
- Responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the people served
- Document the services and supports provided
High school diploma or equivalent. One year of related experience or six months experience with additional certification completed. Valid U.S. driver's license required, where applicable. Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing. Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead. Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled