Blue Stone Therapy Solutions Physical Therapist - Full-Time Sign On Bonus in Osage, Iowa
Apply today to receive a $5,000 Sign On Bonus if hired for a full time role in the next 30 days!!! Are you interested in relocating? Let's talk about your options!
We're still growing in North East Iowa! Our team is excited to enhance more lives in the community, so we recently added a few positions to make it happen! Join the leading specialist with the leading culture in contract rehab services! Our therapists are treated to monthly, live CEU webinars to stay up to date with latest and greatest treatments
Check out our careers page for up to the minute openings! https://www.bluestonetherapy.com/Careers.php
The Physical Therapist participates directly in the evaluation, care plan development and delivery of physical therapy treatment interventions and services, in accordance with state practice guidelines. This position provides direct patient care to primarily adult and geriatric patients.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)::
- Provides screenings and evaluations to determine requirements for skilled physical therapy intervention relative to patient’s prior level of function. This includes, but is not limited to the following areas: gait and balance, mobility, range of motion, strength, pain, conducting home assessments, discharge planning, development of maintenance programs and other related patient care issues.
- Develops and implements treatment plans that focus on functional and measurable outcomes and adheres to professional standards of practice.
- Assures that physical therapy intervention is based on physicians’ orders and in accordance with standard practice guidelines.
- Provides appropriate supervision for occupational therapist assistants in compliance with licensure, regulatory and company requirements.
- Maintains appropriate patient schedules as per established guidelines.
- Provides documentation to maintain accuracy and quality of medical records, in order to comply with reimbursement guidelines, and company and facility requirements.
- Participates in patient, family and assigned facility meetings as appropriate.
- Follows administrative, company and assigned facility processes and policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and/or participates in training programs for facility staff, patients, families and rehabilitation staff.
- Initiates new program development with focus on functional outcomes to improve the quality of life of the patients served.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities.
- Establishes and implements restorative nursing programs, as necessary, in conjunction with restorative nursing department efforts to provide appropriate comprehensive care to patients.
- Refers residents to appropriate discipline (OT, ST, nursing, etc.) as necessary, to ensure the most appropriate care is provided to the patients.
Participates in marketing and community presentations and projects to promote the success of the company and assigned facility. Position Qualifications:
Successful completion of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice Physical Therapy in Iowa
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in analyzing and solving problems