Actalent Sanitation Manager in Norwalk, Iowa
• Supports the management of activities, chemical supplies, cleaning equipment, cleanliness and sanitation of plant and equipment.
• Comply with and contribute to the required Master Sanitation schedule and daily sanitation schedule following SSOP’s, with transparency to key team members and decision makers.
• Serve as point-of-contact for department suppliers.
• Participate in building professional relationships, networks, and resources to achieve optimum sanitation and production goals.
• Comply with operation and USDA standards for chemical use, storage, and applications.
• Maintain sound operational records regarding chemical usages and applications and always audit ready.
• Comply with safety program in alignment with established needs, OSHA regulations and related documentation.
• Identify and communicate to Quality Control Manager regarding ideas that support business needs and goals.
• Strive for continuous improvement.
• Essential functions, duties and responsibilities may change with or without advance notice.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficient level of knowledge, understanding, familiarity, abilities applicable to the use of chemicals regarding cleaning a food manufacturing facility.
• Knowledge of industry standards for the sanitation of a food manufacturing facility.
• Excellent time management skills, follow-through, balancing multiple projects, sense of urgency, and task prioritization.
• Experience training, supervising and or managing a team of sanitation workers.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs