Robert Half International Manager of Applications Development in Muscatine, Iowa
Are you looking for an Individual Contributor role that includes management? Robert Half Technology is seeking an IT leader who is curious, innovative and loves the challenge of solving problems that improve people's lives. You'll manage and collaborate with a close-knit agile team to architect, implement, test and continuously deliver new features, improved functionality and productive results to our Clients company and its mission. For this full-time opportunity please apply now, call 319-362-8606, or message me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rht-shawn-m-troy/
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee IT operations and supervise up to 5+ systems and IT staff in various locations
• Develop strategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
• Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget
• Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
• Help recreate company's website that is more efficient for the customer
• Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
• Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff
• Planning/Organizing/Work Management
• Prior Web Development is a must, strong understanding of Infrastructure
• Multi-task Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure at times.
• Accuracy Ability to retrieve and input data in computer correctly.
• Experience communicating/reporting to C-Suite
• Enterprise Resource Planning experience - preferred Epicor P21 but not required.
For this full-time opportunity please apply now, call 319-362-8606, or message me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rht-shawn-m-troy/
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Muscatine, IA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01520-0011667540
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs