Dave Wright Automotive AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR in Marshalltown, Iowa
Dave Wright Buick, GMC & Honda!
We are seeking service consultants who can act as a liaison between the technicians and the guest. Responsible for establishing trust and rapport with guest to accurately ask the appropriate questions to help define the vehicle's problems, promoting a positive image of The Dave Wright Auto Group to the guest as well as ensuring guest's vehicle is serviced efficiently and effectively during each visit. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate and we provide ongoing corporate training programs and individual coaching.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
At Dave Wright, we try to have fun at work every day and take pride in rewarding our teammates when they excel. We would love to add more positive, upbeat people to our growing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/IDEAL CANDIDATES:
- Schedules service appointments.
- Greets guests in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Writes up guest's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Refers guest to test drive the vehicle with technician or quality control department to confirm the problem as needed.
- Notifies dispatcher of incoming work.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts guests regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Explains completed work and all charges to guests.
- Ensures that all guest dis-satisfactions, problems, or major changes are resolved before guest leaves facility.
- Maintains high guest satisfaction standards.
- Ability to positively handle stress.
- Ability to work at a fast and efficient speed.
- Ability to properly document guest concerns on repair orders.
- Ability to resolve conflict effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of automotive systems and ability to explain systems and repairs to guests of varying levels of technical understanding.
- Provides efficient, courteous service that exceeds the expectations of our guests and team members.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
Raises spirit, morale, and attitude of team members with own positive attitude. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Automotive experience and overall knowledge of the dealership operations. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license with a reputable driving record. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work in a fast-paced environment filled with interruptions
- Work environment conditions of noise, dust, exhaust fumes, paint, and gas.
- Exposure to chemicals such as oils, lubricants, cleaning solvents, paints, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials. If this is you, reach out to us right away
Dave Wright Auto