Wells Dairy Inc. Sr. Manager Network Strategy & Optimization in Le Mars, Iowa
Design and lead cross functional teams to develop the best in class long term supply chain network strategy. This long-term strategy will focus on delivering the most effective manufacturing and logistics network while providing exceptional customer service.
- Develop a business model to deliver a constrained supply chain network to identify risks and opportunities.
- Provide long term capital strategy requirements to support the 3-year business plan.
- Creation of the comprehensive long-term raw material replenishment strategy to maximize freight efficiency while effectively supporting the organization
- Responsible for the development implementation of software tools and systems to support the Supply Chain organization
- Provides strategic leadership to support the S&OP process.
- Assist in the streamlining internal processes to aid in the management of network inventory.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain management or related degree required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning in CPG industry. Experience managing a team is required.
Knowledge - Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain systems.
Skills - Skilled in business statistics and analysis. Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Abilities - Ability to operate at the hands-on level of demand planning. Ability to lead a team in forecasting, building models and creating processes. Ability to interact and communicate effectively in a cross-functional environment. Ability to provide insightful data to senior executives.
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2000000357