Wells Dairy Inc. Maintenance Tech I - Nights - $5000 Sign on Bonus in Le Mars, Iowa
Supports operations by maintaining assets assigned by completing preventative, pro-active, and reactive maintenance and change over needs to support operational requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Completes assigned work orders as assigned.
- Supports operations by responding efficiently to business needs calls.
- Completing documentation of daily work required in EAM, RCA, and daily logs.
- Provides professional and courteous customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Interacts in a professional and courteous manner with all internal support groups to work together to problem solve.
Days/Hours: Night Shift schedule of 5:00 P.M.-5:00 A.M. four days a week.
Volunteers will be considered occasionally for a 5th shift. Rotating weekend work may be required.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED). Associates or Bachelors relevant degree preferred.
Successfully complete on-boarding training program and the Technician 1 Skills Progression Program.
Possess 1 year of ice cream plant experience preferred.
Base knowledge of maintenance.
Follows written and oral instructions.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2000000007