Corteva Agriscience DevOps Engineer in Johnston, Iowa
Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind
The Corteva R&D Data Science and Informatics department is aggressively building cloud-based Big Data and Predictive Analytics capabilities in order to deliver improved services to our customers, internal and external. DevOps engineers will be responsible for building, maintaining, and architecting solutions to support everything from production pipelines to exploratory work. DevOps Engineers will work closely with development teams to gather requirements and provide technical support.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
• B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience using cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
• Experience building and deploying containers
• Knowledge of Kubernetes and how it works in Cloud and on-prem environments
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across functional borders
• Experience using CI/CD toolsets such as GitLab CI/CD or Code Pipeline
• Ability to create cloud formation templates to build applications, services and infrastructure
• Data management experience
• Experience with RDS and managing databases
• Knowledge of how VPC’s, Subnets, IGW, NGW, and VPN’s all work together
• Understanding of networking and Internet protocols – TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks
• Knowledge of log aggregation services like Sumo Logic, Splunk, and the ELK stack
• Prior use of monitoring tools such as Cloud Watch, Data Dog, Zabbix, or Nagios
• Document architecture and best practices for teams building solutions in Amazon Web Services
• Strong Linux background with experience in Redhat, CentOS, SLES, or Debian
Experience with the following
Python and/or bash
PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL databases
Apache or Nginx
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience, the agriculture division of DowDuPont, is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit: Accessibility Page for Contact Information For US Applicants: See the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here
- Corteva Agriscience Jobs