Cardinal Health Sr. Specialist, Account Management in Iowa
What Account Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for cultivating and maintaining on-going customer relationships with an assigned set of customers. Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service and recommendations in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, improvements to internal and external processes, and other areas of opportunity. Provides product service information to customers and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships.
Customer Experience Team
This team is responsible for proactive oversight of the end-to-end service experience for Strategic Customers, acts to ensure a frictionless customer experience, enable sales rep selling time and building a healthier future.
- Leverages data and analytics to identify and interpret trends, understand root cause and drive sustainable solutions
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to provide a holistic view of the customer experience to the Customer and key stakeholders
- Proactively executes on opportunities for improvement and leads projects of moderate scope and complexity to prevent service disruption
- Exercises influential leadership, working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external customers to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Drive self-service, Market adoption and executes automation for routine communications and solutions
- Expanded data and analytics experience
- Expanded experience with root cause problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence decisions and processes
- Strong business acumen, reasoning, critical thinking skills and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Expanded organizational, project, analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player, with ability to be effective in a performance-oriented culture
- Account Manager for complex, multiple sold-to’s / IDN(s)
- Flexible working hours required to support west coast customers, we ask team members supporting these customers to be monitoring and responding to urgent emails through approximately 6:30PM EST
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-4 years experience preferred
- Strong communication skills preferred
- Expanded analytical skills preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs