MasterCard Senior Specialist, Marketing Technologist in Iowa
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Marketing Technologist
Mastercard’s Cyber and Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers worldwide. NuData Security predicts fraudulent transactions by identifying bad actors without disrupting good user experience. NuData harnesses the power of behavioral and biometric analysis to empower its clients to predict and stop fraud.
We are looking for a MarTech and demand gen specialist to join our passionate team of marketing professionals. This is a unique opportunity to bring together sales, marketing, and IT departments while managing marketing functions that are beneficial to sales. E.g., ABM, marketing automation, closed-loop nurturing.
In this role, you play marketer, maestro, and modeler, a winning mix to put marketing efforts at the leading edge. You will be exemplary in digital demand gen, lead conversion, pipeline, automation and funnel management, and conversion rate optimization.
Role – Essential Responsibilities
The Marketing Technologist must work closely with cross-functional teams. You will be equally comfortable discussing the taxonomy of website properties, the click-through rates of the latest PPC campaign, or marketing trends impacting both. You will manage:
• Manage technical aspects, integrate key marketing systems, and optimize technology investments i.e., Pardot, Salesforce, Einstein, Domo, Engage, Adobe, etc.
• Build and automate marketing campaigns, lead nurtures, and automated functionality with SFDC
• Streamline, automate and improve lead nurture based on consumer behavior, increasing leads and conversion rates
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
• Create and maintain analytics on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact i.e., leads, opportunities, and ROI for the marketing and sales programs
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and strategies, and make recommendations for optimization
• Manage the strategy of all inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, continually evaluating, testing, and optimizing
• Collaboration: Serve as the digital lead on cross-functional teams ensuring alignment of digital initiatives and helping the marketing team make smarter decisions by leveraging data
• Education and Direction: Serve as an internal champion to educate, train and grow working knowledge of digital marketing across the organization for further adoption rates on tools and technology
• ABM: Lead the strategy design and execution of ABM across the entire GTM team, including business operations, marketing, and sales
• Attribution reporting connecting all stages of the funnel. Accuracy and visibility are what drives marketing content and marketing journey to maximize outcomes.
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
• Document business cases, customer journeys, and expected outcomes – mapped to required capabilities from tech stack
• Ensure compliance while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data
• Deploy automation management and testing – grading, scoring, progressive profiling, forms, alerts, sales tasks, lead capture
• Identify different segmentation criteria based on audience behavior, demographic, geographic, psychographic characteristics, etc.
• Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Adobe Analytics, and landing page source reports
• Website management – updates, optimization, adobe analytics programs, CSM expertise in WordPress, Pardot integration, and other web-related activities
• Manage SEO/SEM and digital advertising and external agency
• Optimization across the digital ecosystem to increase conversions, ROI and inbound demand
• Through conversion research, pinpoint the weakest points of the user journey and funnel and deeply understand the issues to address
• Focus on converting leads. You will be responsible for understanding what activities increase customer requisition from our database and for using marketing tactics to add value through content, resources, and other calls-to-action.
All about you:
You are results-focused and know how to drive digital strategy across the entire funnel. You have a growth mindset, can manage multiple projects and stakeholders that demand resources from your team. You value communication and collaboration, as you will partner closely with internal teams and external agencies to create targeted initiatives that drive real business results. You are a self-starter, deadline-oriented specialist with a positive attitude for a fast-paced marketing environment.
Excellent technical knowledge is one of the most essential skills, as you will be responsible for utilizing the best software and tools to execute our marketing strategy. Relevant technical skills include marketing automation, CRM, Adobe Analytics, and search engine optimization best practices. You will need strong analytical abilities to analyze customer data and determine if the strategies are effective in enhancing the customer experience.
Other things about you:
• This position demands proven experience in B2B SaaS digital marketing and ABM.
• A background in combining marketing technologies with enterprise applications preferred
• Excellent technical skills, creativity, strong analytical abilities, and strong communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of marketing, B2B audience, how a prospect navigates through the funnel i.e. the buyer’s journey, how various marketing channels work at each stage of the funnel to deliver an exceptional user journey
• Tech-savvy, hands-on experience with marketing automation software; Pardot, SFDC, ABM tools, and the entire MarTech stack, or widely used equivalents
• Strong project-management and collaboration skills to manage multiple tasks and projects while sticking to deadlines and juggle competing priorities with ease
• You steer away from vanity metrics and measure data that shows progress on the organization’s goals. You can break silos and activate data collected across various marketing channels for a clear picture of your prospects and customers
• Consistently demonstrate ability to define success metrics and achieve them
• Always re-examine the process and look to improve it
• A fast-paced environment excites you, and you can manage multiple priorities successfully
• High initiative with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Deep experience with SEM/PPC - AdWords, , and other ad platforms
• You’re on top of the latest digital trends and strategies. You love data, and you love that you are a nerd, and want to leverage it to make revenue diving decisions
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126450