Cardinal Health Delivery Manager, TelePharm (Fuse by Cardinal Health) in Iowa City, Iowa
Fuse by Cardinal Health
Fuse is on a mission to reimagine healthcare. Our focus on technology, design and a product mindset will help drive that mission and establish Cardinal Health as a leader in healthcare technology. The Fuse vision is to be a catalyst to help Cardinal Health become healthcare’s most trusted partner, scale innovation with clear alignment to business strategy and growth and launch new businesses and products.
Our innovation culture and modern product development teams power the evolution of our commercial products and spark the creation of new businesses and products. Our strong product orientation and working model enable innovation on commercial technologies by focusing externally on customers and users first, integrating multi-disciplinary teams to bring business strategy to life, and “InFusing” collaborative and agile ways of working into the Cardinal Health culture.
TelePharm is a telehealth solution for pharmacies - our goal is to bring pharmacy services to those that need it. To accomplish this, we use web technologies to sync pharmacy workflow between physical locations and provide patient care via telepharmacy. Our amazing clients range from the pharmacy down the street to large healthcare systems and pharmacy chains all over the United States.
- Servant Leader responsible for managing/coaching agile software development teams in delivery of custom software products to market, relentlessly focused on achieving product objectives and maximizing user and customer value.
- Partner with product management and the development team to establish a product delivery roadmap and ensure there is a shared understanding of product/business objectives, while meeting established standards, procedures, and practices.
- Partner with product management to establish and manage expectations around milestones and schedule, owning issues, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Lead team to be truly awesome, by being students of healthcare, mastering their craft, deeply understanding the needs of their users and flexing outside their roles.
- Ensure that software development teams have the resources they need to deliver software products and meet objectives, managing budgets and vendors.
- Work with team to de-risk objectives, estimate and size work, establish and maintain a burn up against milestones to hit high integrity commitments.
- Optimize production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability, security, and performance.
- Provide coaching on the adoption and improvement of agile/lean management and engineering practices on teams.
- Encourage collaboration and proactively seek opportunities to improve collaboration with their stakeholders and other product teams.
- Track and ensure visibility of historical team metrics and progress of the Iteration and release.
- Optimize, increase, and sustain throughput; working with product management to ensure prioritization of work by value and risk.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through maintenance of metrics, team retrospectives, change management, and encouraging risk taking.
- Collaborative in driving decisions and team behavior, guarding against making decisions and assignments for the team and instead creates and environment where teams have the context needed to make the best decision.
- Ensure iteration-based meetings are effectively facilitated, the outcomes are achieved, and their cadence is maintained.
- Proactively identify and remove blockers, limit work in progress and prevent distractions.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient capability in identifying, proposing, and soliciting innovative solutions to complex, time-critical challenges.
- Coordinate release, regression, deployments and sprint planning and execution.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development, and responsible for talent retention and acquisition.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in delivering software products.
- 4+ years of experience in software development management/leadership.
- Experience in commercial product development heavily preferred.
- Experience in an Agile culture with the proven ability to coach teams and stakeholders in practice adoption and maturity heavily preferred.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs