Procter & Gamble Controls Engineering Senior Leader in Iowa City, Iowa
Are you ready to launch a meaningful and rewarding engineering career with Procter & Gamble?
As the Site Controls Leader, you will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the Power Controls and Information Systems technologies, capability building plans, and resourcing to ensure a successful start-up of projects across the Iowa City Plant. You will be a critical member of the Leadership Team, playing a significant role transforming the site through groundbreaking change and safe execution of the new projects. Your previous start-up experience, training / mentoring skills and electrical expertise will add mightily to the long-term success of the site operations.
We offer you:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
- Mentoring, training, and developing our new uprising leaders
- Work with world-renowned technologies
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- * Requirements for the role High-level proficiency in the following technologies:
- Siemens controls products for programming and troubleshooting, PLC’s, motion control systems, HMI development, I/O, and networks.
- Proven capability in the latest software and hardware products, including STEP 7/TIA-Portal (ladder and SCL), S7-1500 motion and safety, WinCC Unified HMI, EA200 IO, Profinet/Profinet IRT networks, etc.
- Additional capabilities in general control sensors and systems, networking, vision systems, machine safety required for role, but not all required at start.
Education and Experience: * College degree in engineering or relevant field * Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ relevant engineering experience * Knowledge of general electrical safety standards, machine control standards, and process safety standards necessary for safe plant and equipment operation. * Experience building team skills or coaching individual team members Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment, as well as the particular qualifications of the individual. Procter & Gamble participates in E-Verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Controls Engineering Senior Leader
Location: Iowa-Iowa City
Requisition ID: ENG00002263
Procter & Gamble
- Procter & Gamble Jobs