Cambridge Investment Research Accounting Specialist - Commissions in Fairfield, Iowa
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a national leader as a securities broker/dealer, has an opening in the Accounting Department for a full time Accounting Specialist.
The Specialist works under the direction of the Supervisor, Accounting Commissions and processes various aspects of the Accounting function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Update information in Accounting database software including but not limited to daily transactions, schedules, and general ledger entries related to receipt and reporting of revenue
• Provide customer service related to Accounting and supply information as needed at request of management, company associates, and rep-advisors
• Process scheduled compensation including precise management fee and service fee calculations
• Manage sensitive and confidential matters though planning and protecting security of information, data and files
• One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.