Guidehouse Senior ETL Developer, Senior Consultant in Des Moines, Iowa
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
The Senior ETL Developer is responsible for the loading, monitoring, maintenance and evaluation of both internal and external data in the Navigant environments. This position is also responsible for the timely production and distribution of scheduled and ad hoc reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop, test and implement complex ETL (extract, transform and load) processes from external and internal sources using MS SSIS and C#
· Develop and monitor ETL scheduling jobs
· Analyze and investigate SQL data to ensure quality
· Load internal and external data into internal applications
· Monitor and maintain data in internal applications
· Monitor and maintain data supporting internal applications and reports
· Generate and distribute report packages for Navigant departments and clients
· Develop and maintain documentation of E.T.L. and reporting processes and controls
· Meet deadlines for assigned tasks and scheduled deliverables
· Provide leadership to the Data Services team to deliver best practice ETL design and solutions
· Maintain and update Jira, Wiki and Confluence documentation as needed
· Perform technical reviews for other team members
· Minimum of 3 years of software development in C#
· 5+ years of hands-on MS SSIS / TSQL experience
· BSCS or other technical degree
· Healthcare background preferred
· Ability to work nights and weekend as necessary
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines
· Ability to work with a team, take general directions, focus attention on details and complete projects
· Ability to organize, schedule and prioritize work to meet various schedules and objectives
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving, and time management skills
Healthcare background preferred
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Guidehouse Jobs