Robert Half International Scrum Master in Des Moines, Iowa
Description Job Description:
This position is located in Des Moines, IA
Facilitates high performing, self-organized Scrum Team, guides software delivery from user story creation to implementation, leverages appropriate software delivery practices to continuously improve software delivery, efficiency and quality. Performs peer-to-peer coaching and metrics reporting.
Required (6+ Years):
• Facilitator/Servant Leader Experience
• Strong relationship management skills (frequent interaction and facilitation with internal IT partners and business leaders)
• Agile software development (Agile/"growth" mindset)
• Scrum Methodology Expert
• Drives Software Delivery
• Conflict management Experience
• Influencing/Negotiation and Collaboration
• Excellent Communication/Presentation Skills (confident, professional, assertive, and collaborative)
• Demonstrated Decision Making Experience
• Risk and Issue Management Experience
• Coaching Self-managed Teams
• Demonstrated thought leadership
• Experience with project demand/capacity management and project reporting
• Understanding of DevOps practices
• P & C Insurance experience is highly desired. Also, experience working on teams with an onshore/offshore mix is desirable Requirements Agile Scrum, Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Teams, ScrumMaster, ScrumMaster Certification
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs