UnityPoint Health Radiologic Technologist-Radiology-Lutheran in Des Moines, Iowa
To provide high quality radiographs, at a technical level, so as not to require constant supervision. To assist the Radiologist in the performance of advanced procedures. By remembering and putting into practice the FOCUS Values of UnityPoint Health – Des Moines, we will meet the goals of our customers.
• Serves as a liaison between the Radiology Department, students, hospital staff and physicians.
• Assists in the educational training of the Student Radiologic Technologists.
• Assists with quality assurance processes.
• Demonstrates initiative to improve quality and customer service.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities, objective and open to other’s views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to positive team goals, puts success of team above own interest.
• Demonstrates initiative to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed customer expectations.
• UnityPoint Health’s system-wide, common values – FOCUS, shall be used to guide professional behaviors and expectations for service.
• Balance team and individual responsibilities; be open and objective to other’s views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to positive team goals; and put the success of the team above own interests.
Education: Graduation from an AMA approved School of Radiology Technology
License(s)/Certification(s): Current ARRT and State of Iowa Radiology license. Maintain ARRT AND IDPH CEU requirements. Must possess and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or obtain certification within three (3) months from date of hire.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Writes, reads, comprehends and speaks fluent English. Multicultural sensitivity. Critical thinking skills using independent judgment in making decisions.
Requisition ID: 2020-81685
Street: 700 E University Ave
Name: 3020 UnityPoint Health Des Moines
Posting Minimum: USD $19.95/Hr.
Name: General Radiology- Luth
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 0.8
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: 4p-10p Mon, Wed, Fri, 2p-10p Thursdays
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org