Collabera Network Analyst in Des Moines, Iowa
Location:Des Moines, IowaUS
• The Network Analyst serves as a data network technician to internal clients and technical management with responsibilities ranging from effective project planning, implementation, revising procedures, ability to transfer knowledge to peers, and maintenance of network services within the corporate infrastructure
• The position requires the ability to deliver operational business services based on Architecture requirements. To do this the Network Analyst will collaborate with peers and vendors to troubleshoot issues, provide second level troubleshooting and assist project leads with implementing multiple technologies.
• 3+ years of direct experience with the Cisco IOS-XR/XE and IOS product lines in enterprise datacenter and field office deployments
• 3+ years of experience with LAN and WAN solutions for large enterprises analyzing, troubleshooting, and investigating Network and Data Center related systems
• 3+ years of experience with IP routing protocols including Layer 2 (including Multi-VLAN architectures) and Layer 3 routing (OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP, HSRP, QoS) in a large enterprise environment
• Experience with network based segmentation solutions like firewalls, private VLANs, TrustSEC, etc.
• Experience with routing protocols – BGP, EIGRP, OSPF
• Experience with VPN technologies (IPSEC, MACSEC, VTI)