Robert Half International Financial Specialist I in Des Moines, Iowa
Are you looking for a career that you could grow in? Robert Half is teaming with a nationwide, diversified financial services company to help them search for Financial Specialist I to join their expanding team. Our client continually tops Fortune 50's list of most successful companies and is looking for employees who want to grow professionally and personally within a company as well. We are looking to find motivated individuals who want to take part in a company's goal to move forward in global innovation in banking and financial services to join our growing team.
• Reviews, monitors and processes a variety of fiscal transactions.
• Reconciles accounts.
• Maintains records.
• Receives and accounts for payment transactions.
• Reviews accounts payable transactions for accurate documentation.
• Authorizes and processes payments. Performs purchasing functions.
• Develops and monitors budgets and financial reports.
• Enters data onto spread sheets, ledgers, worksheets and/or other forms.
• Responds to inquiries; checks accounting transactions to resolve discrepancies.
• May support research administration activities such as monitoring grant funding and expenditures.
• Performs related responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in either in accounting, finance, or business.
• Two years related experience
• An equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience may be used.
TO APPLY - email your resume to Cathy.Rebeck@roberthalf.com
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502464982
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs