Fiserv DNA Batch Managed Services Consultant in Des Moines, Iowa
Remote opportunity available
What does a great DNA Batch Managed Services Consultant do?
We are seeking a DNA Batch Managed Services Consultant to join our Operations Managed Services area. You are a self-motivated individual who will work with our Managed Services team to manage the day to day operational components of our clients.
You may also be asked to work on other operational duties as assigned, which include system setup, batch optimization, purging strategies, automation setup and configuration and other duties as assigned.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to install and configure one of the top core banking platforms in the industry.
In this role, you can look forward to:
• Assessing each client’s nightly, monthly and quarterly processing schedule and make recommendations to our clients that will maximize the efficiency in which their system functions.
• Constantly monitoring and seeking to improve operational efficiencies for our clients and internal operations teams.
• Assisting clients to define proper institution parameter and system settings, including but not limited to statement processing and basic notices.
• Being responsible for pre-conversion remote and on-site client assistance to ensure data integrity, which may include third party interfaces.
• Being responsible for setup, configuration, training and maintenance of our Automated Systems that run our batch programs. (Automic & OpCon Experience Preferred)
• Having direct responsibility for planning, analysis, troubleshooting and re-enforcing client training.
• Diagnosing and recommend solutions to issues.
• Being responsible for assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes and assisting client in testing any applicable custom code.
• Responsible for assisting our Operations team with implementation support cases and representing implementations on commercialization projects.
• Responsible for providing internal support to operational consultants and acting as project manager on assigned projects for implementations.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• High School graduate/GED
• More than five years of experience working in an operations center at a bank or credit union including both front and back office environments that utilize the DNA platform.
• Familiarity with DNA Batch processing
• Knowledge with Automic Automation Software and/or OpCon.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
Prior conversion experience.
Very strong analytical skills and the ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Solid understanding of financial industry business functions, in order to assist clients in determining both short- and long-term accounting and banking strategies.
Proven experience helping clients solve business problems.
Have a strong technical aptitude.
Ability to constantly analyze data to identify performance trends.
On call for nights, holidays and weekends required.
Travel required: 10%+/-
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Fiserv Jobs