Accenture DevOps Specialist - Minneapolis in Des Moines, Iowa
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the nextlevel?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a DevOps Specialist professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
· Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance. Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.