Kelly Services Customer Service/Mobile Support in Des Moines, Iowa
Kelly Services has an immediate opening for an Customer Service Representative to help with Mobile support in Des Moines, IA.
Hours may vary between 6 am-9 pm (8hr shift) Pay $15-$17
Temp to hire with company.
Under the direction of the Technical Help Desk Manager, this position will provide technical and non-technical assistance to citizens across the country to support our identity applications installed on various customer-owned mobile devices. This includes assisting mobile device users with installing, enrolling, and troubleshooting the Mobile Identity products.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
• Accept incoming service requests from citizens to support the install, setup, and general usage of Mobile Identity apps on various mobile devices.
• Must be able to explain technical terms and solutions to technical and non-technical customers.
• Willing and able to take the initiative and be proactive to follow through with issues, including effectively using escalation procedures as necessary.
• Document the customer problems in the service management system and provide appropriate details/information, and update trouble ticket throughout the life cycle of the ticket.
• Willingness to participate in on-going technical training (self-paced & classroom) in areas needing improvement, including learning new products and tools, sharing knowledge with others, and providing feedback on products and/or processes.
• Assist in continuous improvement initiatives intended to improve performance of the products to the customer and operational efficiencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be able to effectively communicate with various personalities as part of the daily work environment.
• Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write effective reports and correspondence. Excellent communication skills.
• Be a self-starter and investigate and find solutions for problems that involve areas of responsibility.
• Willingness to work a variety of shifts and days to meet our customer needs. The Technical Help Desk team is staffed 06:00 a.m. – 09:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Saturday with a variety of shift options available.
• Able to vary work hours if required to meet customer commitments, including occasional overtime.
• Must be reliably punctual and be able to follow daily schedule for breaks and lunches.
• Strong customer service skills. Able to maintain proper business presence, and interact with internal/external clients in a professional, courteous manner.
• Ability to analyze issues, establish priorities, anticipate consequences, make decisions, and take action with fine attention to detail.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Strong understanding of Mobile phone hardware, software, and mobile apps required for this role.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Must be able to pass a Drug Screen and Credit Background check.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs