CTG CERNER MILLENNIUM SECURITY ANALYST in Des Moines, Iowa
CERNER MILLENNIUM SECURITY ANALYST
Feb 04, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Cerner Millennium Security Analyst for a remote role. This is a 2 year project doing REMOTE Application analyst support work. there will be an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 to 4 weeks at the client site, after that, work will be performed remotely.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Build and maintain Cerner Millennium Position Security roles
• Provision new users, and deactivate security for departing employees. Update user access as needed.
• Assist with medical records-related tasks, such as account and person record combines
• Analyze requests for new position build and make recommendations related to best practices
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes.
• Build changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Troubleshoot errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
• Document issues and solutions
• Work with client users and functional teams as needed
• Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
3+ years’ experience in support and build of Cerner Millennium Position Security
Please apply online, or email resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job title and req # 21200448 in the subject line.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs