Collabera Business Analyst in Des Moines, Iowa
Location:Des Moines, IowaUS
Job Code:2960_BA Des Moines
• A strong knowledge of business processes, financial service products, and systems. Technically adept. High level of proven knowledge and application of Business Analysis and relevant Project Management tools and methodologies.
• Excellent leadership, oral and written communication, planning and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated strong facilitation, interviewing and negotiation skills. Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving and big-picture/conceptual skills.
• Must be able to work with people at all levels, including outside consultants and vendors and be able to influence others without formal authority.
• Must be able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication.
• Demonstrates the ability to embrace and understand the change process and effectively guides others through change.
• Must be able to execute effectively in a matrix management environment. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience: 6-8 years of related work experience.
• Responsible for the leadership of elicitation, analysis and documentation of business/ technical needs across functional or multi-business units on large scope projects or initiatives with high complexity.
• Works independently mentors and guides others to drive business results. Acts as a liaison between business partners and technical areas.
Asset Management experience
Asset management experience will be mandatory