Verint Systems, Inc. Associate Designer, Conversation in Des Moines, Iowa
Associate Designer, Conversation
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16205
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at.
Overview of Job Function:
The Associate Conversation Designer is assigned to the Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) division, within the Verint Intelligent Self-Service department. The Associate Conversation Designer works on new IVA implementations, IVA continuous improvement projects, sales support, product development, and/or internal projects. The role analyzes natural language and creates solutions, in the form of conversations, to solve user/business problems. They also work with other analysts, project managers, engineering teams, and customer subject matter experts to help shape business objectives based on their analysis and design.
The Associate Conversation Designer possesses innate problem-solving and UX skills with a drive to align business objectives with data analysis findings. The Associate Conversation Designer untangles ambiguous problems to find insights and tell a visual story for improvement via conversation. This role uses both established and creative techniques when analyzing data, and in preparing presentation materials. The role compiles analysis findings and presents conversational recommendations and mockups in a professional and engaging manner. The Associate Conversation Designer utilizes multiple data sources, such as chat transcripts, website analytics, and scope documents to come up with strategies to meet and exceed our client’s business objectives. Analysis is performed using the Verint suite of analysis tools and conversation mockups are created using third party software for prototyping interactions.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Assist with quality analysis of IVA implementations, interpret insights, and help drive business decisions with customers.
• Use programs such as BotMock, BotSociety, Voiceflow to develop dialogs, flow diagrams, and prototypes to effectively communicate text-based and voice interactions and design ideas
• Research and understand the client’s domain and critical business needs to support defining and improving the performance of the IVA within the scope of the project.
• Analyze user behaviors and needs in order to recommend improvements to user experience.
• Present actionable recommendations for the design and/or improvement of the IVA and the overall user experience.
• Obtain client approval of recommendations to continue development and improvement of the IVA.
• Bachelor’s degree in human computer interaction (HCI), analytics, linguistics or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 0-3 years experience working in the Conversation Design, User Experience Design, or Content Strategy
• Understanding in design thinking methodologies and practices
• Understanding & application of Conversation Design best practices
• Effective time-management and cross-collaboration skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work on a team, with great interpersonal relations
• Ability to manage tasks according to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate status of work to manager and project managers for proper planning
• Ability to present recommendations in a compelling and professional manner to clients
• Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
• Experience using conversation design tools like BotMock, BotSociety, or Voiceflow
• Understanding of AI design & Natural Language Processing
• Familiar with current multi-platform technology such as desktop, mobile, and voice-controlled devices
• Experience with visual UI design
• Copywriting experience
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs