Landmark Health Application Production Support Specialist in Des Moines, Iowa
Landmark's Application Development team is growing and expanding! We are hiring a Web Production Support Specialist to support our 3 home grown applications (Ubiquity (EMR) Desktop/ Mobile Application, Health Plan Portal and Patient Application . The Application Production Support Specialist will provide application support and query response to issues, queries requested by end users. They will try to identify and replicate the issues in QA systems and communicate and ensure bug fix or data corrections are completed. They will work closely with business analyst and the development team to resolve issues or answer queries and provide ad hoc reports. This role will have responsibility for trouble shooting any issues, gathering information from our end users, working with our clinical partners, liaison with our IT Application Development Team and provide support on and ongoing basis.
Opportunity is full time Remote. Candidates must reside in one of the States where Landmark offers services. Click on link to review locations:
Additional States Include: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
• Troubleshoot business-critical application issues and problems with the required sense of urgency, identify root cause, document corrective actions, escalate as needed, and recommend future preventive actions.
• Implement and configure applications (either internally developed or 3rd party) to meet the needs of the business.
• Effectively learn the appropriate tools and utilities used to support the applications.
• Maintain adequate application support documentation including daily operations tasks, upgrade procedures, and troubleshooting guide.
• Participate in knowledge transfer process for new applications being introduced into production and also help test the new functionalities in QA.
• Collaborate with supporting IT staff and internal business partners to ensure proper handoffs and alignment of accountabilities.
• Ensure support coverage during agreed upon service hours, up to and including off-hours and on-call responsibilities.
• Be attentive to end user needs, provide end-user support, provide appropriate follow-up and communicate status updates.
• Follow the established processes and procedures for application change control.
• Perform root cause analysis for issues and provide effective and timely resolution.
• Provide ad hoc reports to support the business needs from application database.
• Build knowledgebase of recurrent issues and work around
• Improve end user satisfaction by responding to tickets at the earliest. Track and monitor the status of ticket workflow and follow-up on tickets.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience of supporting web\windows-based applications.
• At least 1 year experience working in health care industry.
• Strong SQL Query writing skills.
• Experience in Health care industry is advantageous
• Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues.
• High energy; demonstrates an ability to function in a creative, entrepreneurial environment and think outside the box
• Good problem solving and debugging skills. Good communication skills.
Job Locations US-Remote
Posted Date 1 week ago (1/6/2021 5:09 PM)
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2020-4743
- Landmark Health Jobs