Stanley Acess Technologies CNC Machine Operator 1st shift in Delhi, Iowa
70453BRTitle:CNC Machine Operator 1st shiftBusiness:US - Stanley Infrastructure State/Country/Province:Iowa No. of Positions:5Job Description:
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double it’s revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.
Job Description Information
Under the direction of the Group Leader and Senior Team Leader, the CNC operator is responsible to operate and maintain CNC equipment in a safe and efficient manner to achieve the quality and production standards of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Using blue print and job plan programs, set-up and layout job as assigned.
• Fabricate part(s) to blue print specification using appropriate machine(s) and process, such as; CNC Saws, CNC Tube benders, CNC Oxyfuel, Plasma and Laser.
• Monitor and adjust machine(s) for necessary changes, throughout run, to provide acceptable quality.
• Ability to operate general fabrication machining.
• Perform all 5S duties.
• Maintain acceptable 5S standards.
• Perform all other duties, as required, to meet customer and company quality and productivity needs.
• Understand & execute, if necessary, inventory paperwork & computer transactions.
• Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
• Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
• Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
• Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Good mathematical skills and ability to read tape measure and blue prints, dial caliper and tube micrometer. Must have a demonstrated skill level of machine operator.
Requisition Number:70453BRFunction:Manufacturing City:DelhiEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Manufacturing