Deloitte Sr ETL DataStage Developer in Davenport, Iowa
Sr. Senior Solution Specialist - Senior ETL DataStage Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Java Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Design and Develop Data stage Jobs to Extract data from heterogeneous sources, apply transform logics to extracted data and Loaded into Data Warehouse Databases.
• Create Datastage jobs using different stages like Transformer, Aggregator, Sort, Join, Merge, Lookup, Data Set, Funnel, Remove Duplicates, Copy, Modify, Filter, Change Data Capture, Change Apply, Sample, Surrogate Key, Column Generator, Row Generator, Etc.
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients' most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies "heart of the business" issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client's technology challenges.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
• Must have 6+ years of experience with ETL/DataStage Development.
• Extensive experience working with Join, Look up (Normal and Sparse) and Merge stages.
• Extensive experience working with sequential file, dataset, file set and look up file set stages.
• Extensive experience using Parallel Stages like Row Generator, Column Generator, Head, and Peek for development and de-bugging purposes.
• Extensive experience using the Data Stage Director and its run-time engine to schedule running the solution, testing and debugging its components, and monitoring the resulting executable versions on ad hoc or scheduled basis• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Gilbert, AZ
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs