Great Western Bank Investment Representative in Council Bluffs, Iowa
General Description and Essential Functions
Solicit new and existing prospects/customers for their investment needs. Work with all employees of the bank to develop a network of leads and potential opportunities for investment business, as well as all other areas of potential income for the bank. Responsible for development and maintenance of client portfolio.
• Offer full service investment products and services to prospects and continue maintenance on established accounts.
• Create and maintain existing client base.
• Work closely with other banking partners to generate a referral source and cross sell and educate clients on Bank products by referring to bank partners.
• Keep informed on new products and services and provide suggestions to appropriate management.
• Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business administration or finance.
• Proven sales ability by three to five years experience in the sales of financial investment and insurance products.
• Industry sponsored designation preferred: Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant.
• Ability to bring existing book of business, service existing Bank book and be well connected in the community.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
• Licenses required: Series 7, Series 63/65, or Series 66. Life and Health Insurance License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs