Midwest Health Certified Home Health Aide in Centerville, Iowa
Employee is directly responsible for the provision of patient care services assigned and supervised by the RN in charge of patient care plan. This care plan is reviewed and authorized by the attending physician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in basic rehabilitation services to patients under the direct supervision of the RN assigned to the patient.
- Services will be within he scope and limitations set forth in the plan of care.
- The Aide assignment cannot be altered in type, scope or duration.
- Maintaining all clinical records, which are necessary for documentation of patient’s care and progress in a timely manner. (must be in office two times a week)
- Accepting weekend duties on a rotation basis with other home health agency aides-if necessary for a patient requiring seven day a week Home Health Aide services.
- Accepting direction from Executive Director, Director of Professional Services, RN Director.
- Attend monthly in-service and staffing meetings.
- Relief staffing-will work under job description of the facility for which he/she is working. Licensure/Certification Requirements:
Current certificate issued by state approved agency.