Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa School RN in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Facilitates and strengthens the educational process by improving and protecting the health status of children and by identifying and assisting in the removal or modification of health-related barriers to the learning process for the individual child. Adheres to Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred. 1 year nursing experience in a school setting is preferred.
Current Iowa RN license. BLS. Mandatory Reporter. Valid IA driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- High language, intermediate math, high reasoning ability.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to present a positive image.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with students, school, staff, and Wheaton-Iowa staff.
- Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance at a specified location in order to perform assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled