Kelly Services Quality Control Inspector in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Kelly is looking for a Quality Control Inspector for a manufacturer in Cedar Falls, IA. This is a 6-month temporary assignment paying $15/hr. 1st shift, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
The QC Inspector is responsible for complete testing and inspection of products and performing internal quality system auditing as needed.
• Performs mechanical and dimensional inspections and evaluations of products according to individual product specifications.
• Reviews laboratory reports for completeness and accuracy and for test characteristics such as strength, hardness, and quality of products.
• Responsible for training of new lab personnel.
• Promotes good will among departments to facilitate synergy of activities resulting in increased business and Customer value.
• Perform basic computer functions in regard to Quality System operations.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Software knowledge—Intermediate level of knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Interested? Apply today or send your resume/work history to email@example.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs