Kelly Services Organic Prep Analyst I in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Kelly is hiring a Organic Prep Analyst I for one of our biotech clients in Cedar Falls, IA.
7 month contract
The Organic Prep Analyst I prepares and analyzes environmental samples using standard analytical techniques according to scientific and EPA methodology in compliance with our clients Quality Assurance programs and SOP’s.
Organic Prep Analyst I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
· Regular attendance and punctuality
· Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
· Performs routine lab tasks that provide experience and familiarization with methods, practices, and programs. These include:
o Preparation of samples using standard techniques
o Performing chemical analysis using standard techniques
o Calculating data
o Recording and reporting data and any unusual test occurrences to the supervisor
o Performing routine instrument maintenance
· Responsible for performing job functions in compliance with EHS and QA standards
· Responsible for general housekeeping in his/her work area
· Ability to become trained and competent on complex instrumentation including but not limited to gas chromatography, gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, atomic absorption, ICP, and instrument specific data systems.
· Works under close supervision using routine and standard methods
· Aliquots and weighs samples
· Washes glassware
· Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
· Performs other duties as assigned
BS or BA in chemistry or related field.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs