DXC Technology Professional Programmer Analyst-Cyberlife in ANY CITY, Iowa
Essential Job Functions
• CyberLife Application experience.
SME level knowledge in CyberLife product.
• Ability to design, code, test, and debug mainframe application systems.
• Should have good technical knowledge and hands-on experience with application development using mainframe technologies like COBOL, JCL, VSAM , Assembler is a must, optional Eztrieve, CICS and DB2.
• Good experience in Life insurance, individual life or annuities product knowledge.
• Should have experience on mainframe batch cycles.
• Should be able to work independently and own the tasks and communicate effectively within team.
• Should have experience in tools like Xpeditor, CA7, File Aid, REXX etc.
• Good analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to synthesize complex concepts into meaningful summaries.
• Critical thinking ability.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
4-7 years of Experience
Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- IOWA - USA -REMOTE
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability (physical or mental), protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Reasonable%20Accommodation%20Request%20-%20External%20Career%20Site) . Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
- DXC Technology Jobs