Robert Half Treasury Manager in ANKENY, Iowa
Premier Des Moines area employer seeking a Treasury Manager!!!
The Treasury Manager will perform specific duties primarily to assist in day-to-day activity in the corporate and store treasury area. This includes the oversight and monitoring of all banking relationships and activity.
· Manage the general treasury function to ensure financial needs are met. Use advanced knowledge to analyze, interpret, or make deductions from various facts and circumstances. Define and provide oversight of the treasury controls framework.
· Oversee the cash management function including cash flow forecasting and analysis. Provide cash flow projections to appropriate stakeholders, as necessary.
· Coordinate with tax, accounting and finance to manage cash balances and funding, ensuring adequate liquidity to meet working capital needs.
· May oversee the detection and preventions of fraud.
· Answer questions related to all treasury areas. Research and resolve any issues encountered, and evaluate the integrity of bank transactions that occur throughout the month.
· Drive interaction with the Information Technology department for any enhancements of the system, with a focus on automating as much as possible in the regular activity. Assist in evaluation of changes to technology and systems and, upon adoption of any new systems, assist in driving integration of these systems as it relates to treasury areas.
· Focus on process reengineering for all areas of Treasury, driving efficiency and effectiveness of the department as a whole.
· Oversee all significant aspects of the Treasury function including management of Corporate Debt, Corporate Bank Accounts and all Retail Store Banking Relationships. Manage financial relationship with banks and creditors.
· Oversee other members of the Treasury function. This also includes recruitment, hiring, conducting performance reviews and issuing corrective actions.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. At least ten years of experience in treasury with experience managing a full treasury function including the supervision of treasury personnel. Advanced knowledge of banking standards including the consistent exercise of judgment and application of those concepts and standards. Proven experience in cash analysis and cash forecasting. Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs